Just imagine: All the current news on all your favourite topics available at your fingertips, on your phone. That’s upday!
upday finds the news and stories that really matter to you. Using lots of rocket science and a hint of magic, it gathers news just for you from hundreds of sources. And the more you use upday, the better your recommendations will get. This means you can enjoy your very own personalised news stream, “My News”, with articles that have been specially selected based on your interests.
Additionally, there are “Top News”, to supplement your personal news stream with a round-up of major developments – both in the UK and across the world. Our experienced upday editorial team permanently scans news websites, blogs and social media for the top stories of the day. This ensures you to stay up to date with the very latest domestic and international breaking news. Our editors summarise the day’s key stories for you. And then to get more information, simply click on the Top News card and read the original article on the publisher’s site.
By the way: Highly practical article cards make upday unbeatably user-friendly. Just try it!
In a nutshell
• No registration needed
• Local editors that summarize the most important news
• 5.000 integrated sources (all manually checked by our content quality team)
• Automatically recommended articles based on your interests
• More than 90 different news categories
• A “Deep dive” feature to read more about a topic
• 35 different country editions in local languages covering regional and global news
• Feature: Block sources
• Feature: Share articles
• Feature: Save articles for reading later
We’re always trying to make upday better for you, so your feedback is important to us: Inbox us if you have any criticism, suggestions – or praise: [email protected]
P.S.: If you own a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, upday is already pre-installed. You can find it on the “-1” page: Simply swipe right on your home screen.