Don’t hesitate to contact me by email if you have any problems with the app, if you like it – rate it 🙂
This app allows you to setup a personal voice menu and navigate through it with the buttons of your Bluetooth or wired headset (headphone / earpiece / motorbike helmet / car stereo / earbuds).
Use this app for example to play music, or make a call to a contact without touching your smartphone, only by pressing the buttons of your headset.
Perfectly suited to use while commuting by public transport, driving, riding a bike or a motorcycle, doing sports like jogging, during a workout in the gym, … (You are responsible for your own safety during the usage of this app!)
Currently supported tasks are:
– Say the time using text-to-speech (TTS).
– Read active notifications using TTS (language detection supported for Android 7 and newer).
– Start a media player (music, audio-books, YouTube, @Voice aloud reader (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperionics.avar), podcast, …).
– Start a voice assistant (e.g. Google Assistant).
– Execute a Tasker task (requires the app Tasker).
– Call a contact.
For multilingual users: You can set up several TTS languages and listen to notifications in multiple languages!
How to setup and use:
Bug reports and feature requests: https://bitbucket.org/yassendobrev/smart-headset-assistant/issues?status=new&status=open