“WINNER, Best Mobile Game” – Indie Prize USA 2018
“WINNER, Excellence in Storytelling” – International Mobile Game Awards SEA
“Simulacra expands upon its predecessor, Sara is Missing, experimenting even further with unsettling horror. And it succeeds.”
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It’s up to you to piece it together.
About the Game:
SIMULACRA is a realistic “found phone” horror game that takes place entirely on the screen of a mobile phone. A voyeuristic experience that combines of point and click adventure games, found footage videos and fully realised phone apps.
– Explore a fully realised world through a simulated phone.
– Solve the mystery using through popular phone apps.
– An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
– Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
– Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.