Note Player is a note taking app with special features, like an integrated text player that can read aloud, a tablet layout with preview of the text of the selected note and the ability to retrieve texts from other apps or websites.
• Write and save your notes and give them a colored label to organize your notes.
• Integrated Text to Speech (TTS) player with play, pause, backward and forward buttons and with highlighting of the spoken sentence.
• Beam a note to another device with NFC.
• Share text from any website directly to Notes Player and save it for later reading.
• Phone layout and Tablet layout with preview of the text of the note.
• Light and dark theme.
• Import text files created on your laptop.
• Backup and restore function and daily Auto-backup.
• Choose from fonts like Roboto, Monospace and Open sans.
• Option to hide or show the play-buttons.
• Several sorting options.
Retrieve text from websites or other apps
If you find interesting articles or texts in others apps or on a website in your browser, it can be very convenient to save the information in one central app, so you can read or have the text read aloud at a later time.
If you want to save an article, you can go to the share function of the browser or the other app and share to Note Player. You can then choose to share the link or the text of the website. The text will be retrieved from the shared link.
Useful for people who are speech-impaired
The app can also be and useful AAC tool for people who are speech-impaired for communicating longer texts with more control over the spoken text with the play-buttons.
For instance if you want to give a public speaking. It can also be a tool to practice during rehabilitation, for instance to practice with your favorite text after a stroke. It’s helpful that the text is spoken with the spoken sentence highlighted as well.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech TTS. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX or Acapela.
Upgrade to full version
With the lite version of this app you can save up to 20 notes. In the settings of the app, you can upgrade to remove the limit.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: [email protected]