Mock Locations allows you to fake information about the location of your phone by GPS and network operator.
You simply navigate the route on the map and press the “Go!” to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in developing applications or if you want no one to know where you really are.
Before purchasing the full version of the application check the performance on your device.
For this purpose there is a free trial period of 24 hours after installing the app. During this time, you can use the premium features.
Buy the full version only after making sure that my application works correctly on your device.
– Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
– Ability to create a route on roads.
– Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
– Ability to set a variable speed.
– Closed route. (Allows you to build a route for movement along a closed path. To do this, lay the route so that the start and end points were near.)
– You can use the braking before bends. (Settings -> Slows down before the turn)
– You can run the emulation location at one point.
– You can hide an application icon from the status bar. (Settings -> Hide Icon)
Thank Levin Faber and Ben Black for translation into German.
Thank Luca Boscaini for the Italian translation.