Guru Maps is a multifunctional navigation app with a wide range of different map sources to choose from: satellite, topo, landscape, sea charts, cycle and hike online maps. The app is perfect for off-road riding and competition, motorcycle and 4×4 rally racing.
OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
• Amazingly-detailed high-quality maps covering the entire world.
• Based on OpenStreetMap.org data and takes up a very small amount of space.
• Fastest vector map works perfectly even on the oldest devices.
• Map updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
• Select what objects are currently visible on the map.
• Best alternative to handheld GPS navigator for route finding, GPS track recording and waypoint marking.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions with voice instructions in 9 languages even when you’re offline.
• Perfect shortest routes for your way to travel – driving, cycling, walking with the possibility to avoid parts of the route (toll roads, highways, ferries, unpaved roads, hills, stairs).
• If you miss a turn, automatic rerouting gets you back on your way or finds a new route to your destination.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Seamless sync your data across multiple iOS/Android devices as long as they are authorized with the same account.
• All the data such as saved places, recorded GPS tracks and created routes will be synced on all your devices on both OS platforms
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS:
.GPX, .KML, .KMZ for GPS-tracks, bookmarks, and routes,
.MS, .XML for custom map sources,
.SQLiteDB, .MBTiles for offline raster maps,
.GeoJSON and MapCSS for vector overlays.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.