Reclusive scientist Dr. Schplot invented a crazy cast of life-saving nanobots that now live inside of every human being on the planet. These tiny nanobots were originally designed to fight disease, maintain organs, and extend lifespan from within our bodies. The bad news is they have gone rogue and are taking over! It is now up to you to guide an army of new and improved nanobots on a journey to save humankind!
Solve unique tricky puzzles as you battle a wide variety of misbehaving micro-machines. Recycle their spare parts to build ever more powerful new allies, collect cute characters and build an army to cure every last human in the wacky world of Dr. Schplot’s Nanobots!
The game features:
– Unique gameplay: puzzle game with experimental puzzle mechanics!
– Master challenging puzzles
– Collect adorable nanobots and assemble your army
– Make use of unique abilities
– Find out the identity of the reclusive Dr. Schplot!
“Super polished” – TouchArcade.
Dr. Schplot’s Nanobots is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
– Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Play account settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable